Unbound 1.19.3rc1 pre-release

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Mar 18 08:39:52 UTC 2024

Hi Andreas,

It uses the routine above it at line 114, that prints, for me
"debug: creating udp6 socket ::1 1234"
and several lines, with one per interface that is used. That needs
verbosity 4 or higher, and that is the VERB_ALGO log level.

It prints this at startup, does it also print that for you? If it prints
the correct address there then why not later, perhaps use a tool like
valgrind or ggc's address sanitizer to see how it can be modified in the
meantime.

Best regards, Wouter