unbound-1.19.0 alloc_reg_obtain() core dumps

Sami Kerola kerolasa at iki.fi
Fri Mar 1 12:53:15 UTC 2024

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 at 16:35, Sami Kerola <kerolasa at iki.fi> wrote:
Hi Yorgos, and other,

Some good and bad news.

The good news, core dumps stopped happening.

Bad news. Locations where cores were coming got fixes to networking,
most recent updates including kernel, latest libc, etc and so on. With
this much change I have no glue what exactly fixed the issue.

Well... if something similar happens to someone else at least there
is documented case that may provide insights what conditions trigger
the issue. I guess that's the end of this for now.

Sorry for nothingburger.

Have a nice weekend, Sami

--
Sami Kerola