Unbound DoT with LetsEncrypt certificate

Bruno Blanes bruno.blanes at outlook.com
Wed Jan 31 17:51:04 UTC 2024

Thanks for the video link. I am wondering how you managed to get DoT working with a hostname. I get the following error when trying to do DoT upstream:
notice: ssl handshake failed 8.8.8.8 port 853
[1706721743] unbound[15556:2] error: ssl handshake failed crypto error:0A000086:SSL routines::certificate verify failed