Updating Unbound from 1.9.0 to latest version ?

Jon Murphy jcmurphy26 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:04:45 UTC 2024

Hi Gil,

I am guessing you are not using the piHole image . . .

With Debian you can update with:
sudo apt update
sudo apt list --upgradable
sudo apt dist-upgrade

Be aware this will updated most everything Debian on the device running pihole.  (It won’t update the OS from 10 to 11)

The pihole community is better for these type of questions.  See https://discourse.pi-hole.net