No additional section included when resolving resolver.arpa

Bruno Blanes bruno.blanes at outlook.com
Thu Feb 15 17:49:07 UTC 2024

As per RFC 9462, Unbound should include in the additional section, both the A and AAAA records for the name of the Designated Resolver when responding to queries for "resolver.arpa". However, I couldn't get this to work on my server. I have created a local zone file for the domain and it is replying properly to the SVCB queries, except for the additional section. Has anyone encountered this issue?