Ubound & Windows 10

CJ Social social at cafejoya.com
Sat Jul 1 18:58:07 UTC 2023

Hello all.

First time post. I am really enjoying Unbound so far.

I have installed on a Proxmox VM running Ubuntu 22.x. Testing Unbound
from another linux client yields the expected results. This when issuing
the following command:  tcpdump -ni eth0 udp port 53.

However, I would like to configure my Windows 10 Pro client to take make
use / take advantage of Unbound. I entered my Unbound server IP in my
network settings (Use the following DNS server addresses / Preferred DNS
server) but that does not seem to be hitting my Unbound linux VM.

Your time and assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Peter