Unbound-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 7

Nguyễn Văn Trí nguyenvantri.10dt3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:54:37 UTC 2021

Hi,
Thank you so much.
I've been resolved this issue.
I remove all install with Unbound & reinstall with the latest version
follow with the instructions:

# wget https://www.nlnetlabs.nl/downloads/unbound/unbound-1.13.2.tar.gz
# tar -xzvf unbound-1.13.2.tar.gz
# cd unbound-1.13.2
# ./configure --with-conf-file=/var/unbound/etc/unbound.conf
# make
# make install
# vi /usr/lib/systemd/system/unbound.service

---
[Unit]
Description=Unbound recursive Domain Name Server
After=network.target

[Service]
Type=simple
ExecStartPre=/usr/local/sbin/unbound-checkconf
ExecStart=/usr/local/sbin/unbound -c /var/unbound/etc/unbound.conf
ExecReload=/usr/local/sbin/unbound-control reload

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target
---
#useradd -s /sbin/nologin -d /var/unbound -c "unbound" unbound
#chown -R unbound:unbound /var/unbound/

Add set "do-daemonize: no" in the unbound.conf

#systemctl daemon-reload
#systemctl restart unbound

And then it can work well with in RPZ.

Thanks & Best Regards.