Unbound returns incorrect results

Stuart Henderson stu at spacehopper.org
Fri Apr 17 17:40:28 UTC 2020

On 2020/04/17 17:05, Юрий Иванов via Unbound-users wrote:
> My point is, I don't want to be a person like - here my real servers, please resolve my issue I
> don't want to thing myself.
> Because of it I change my real names, not because of security.

With DNS problems it is often quicker to look up the name and see what
is wrong, than parse the email and try to figure it out from the information
that is included.

(And if something is changed because it is sensitive information, please
mention that, otherwise it wastes time of people trying to help :-)