Ability to detect when queries are being blocked at the network level

Mahdi Adnan mahdi.adnan at outlook.com
Thu May 3 15:33:58 UTC 2018

 Im having the same issue here with my servers. several queries fails when using my server's source IP but, Google public DNS return an answer.
my workaround was to forward those queries to 8.8.8.8 using forward domain.
i wonder if there's a way to find what's causing those SERVFAIL.

--

Respectfully
Mahdi A. Mahdi