unbound binaries execution issue

SIMON BABY simonkbaby at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:31:35 UTC 2018

Hello Paul,

Can i know if I can specify the particular  interface as a default gw for
sending query in the code
without explicitly configuring that  interface as a gw.  I checked in my
system and it fails.  In my system I do not have any default gw configured.
So the packets generated within my system are not going outside until
I configure a default gw.

Rgds
simon