Multiple stub-addr:|master: [Was: Re: Multiple forward-addr: _ order of evaluation?]

Harry Schmalzbauer list.unbound at omnilan.de
Fri Jun 1 17:22:29 UTC 2018

Am 09.01.2018 um 10:53 schrieb Ralph Dolmans via Unbound-users:
> Hi Harry,
>
> Unbound selects forward addresses in the same way as it selects
> addresses for normal delegations. That is a random selection over the
> list of addresses with an RTT band of 400 msec.

Hello,

is this also true for master: (auth-zone clause) and/or stub-addr:
(stub-zone clause)?

I mean, is there any way to define the prefered master in case of
auth-zone clause, and define a second master as fallback in case there
was no answer within a defined timeout?

If someone has already tried out/ knows the code I'd highly appreciate
any hints.

Thanks,

-harry