Fwd: refuse ANY queries

Eric Luehrsen ericluehrsen at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:59:57 UTC 2017

That is not off topic at all. You could use python plugins to facilitate this. The Unbound python plugin documentation/examples page has a blcklist DNS example. It could be modified to trigger blacklist entries on query metrics. You can blacklist requesters through Unbound access control settings. You can blacklist domain responses by creating empty static domains. It seems you can mix the two with the new "views" feature.

- Eric