unbound python on debian jessie

George Thessalonikefs george at nlnetlabs.nl
Sat Jul 22 17:19:47 UTC 2017

Hi Christopher,

The text you are suggesting is under the "Python Module Options" section
but only since version 1.6.1.
If you want to run unbound in chroot and with the Python module enabled
you need to make sure Python's library directory structure is bind
mounted in the new root environment.

Best regards,
-- George