priming and dnskey

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Aug 3 07:08:52 UTC 2017

Hi T.Suzuki,

Do you have prefetch-key enabled still?  It causes the DNSKEY to be
prefetched.  If so, that would just be extra data in the cache, and not
hamper KSK rollovers.

Otherwise, unbound shouldn't be fetching the DNSKEY itself then, but
downstream clients could still be asking for it.

Best regards, Wouter