Forward specific zone and refuse others

Kirill K kovalev.kirill.a at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:08:41 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply, Eduardo.

I did following:

- removed hints file and commented out the configuration string
- tried to drop cache with "unbound-control flush google.com"
- restarted unbound

But it still answers me with correct address when I'm checking with:

dig +short google.com @dns01.example.org

Probably I did something wrong, but thanks for idea anyways!

> No hints;
> forward-zone;
>

> Em sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2016, Ковалев Кирилл via Unbound-users <
> unbound-users at unbound.net> escreveu:
>
>> Hello, unbound-users!
>>
>> It is unclear for me, is unbound capable to serve one zone as forwarder
>> and refuse other queries?
>>
>> The desired configuration is:
>>
>> - forward queries about "example.org" and subhosts ("*.example.org") to
>> specific NS
>> - refuse or drop other queries
>>
>> Is it possible to configure unbound in that way?
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Kirill Kovalev
>>

> --