Multiple unbound instances

Miguel Miranda miguel.mirandag at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:02:53 UTC 2016

well, we have google, youtube, akamai, netflix caches so they say it is
better to have a pool of caches like this providers do, they say the cost
of search an asset in a huge (10GB or so) cache is not better than search
it from the internet itself, i have not seen numbers that prove this but
they say "the exerts at google knows better"