[Unbound-users] error when threading enabled on local_unbound on FreeBSD 10.x

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Jul 20 08:30:20 UTC 2015

 lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de writes:

 > Zitat von unbound at fongaboo.com:
 >
 > > I was setting up local_unbound (the built-in instance of unbound in
 > > FreeBSD 10.x). However, I had a conf file that I had a much more
 > > customized from a previous install of the stock unbound I had on
 > > earlier box.
 > >
 > > When I tried to transplant the more elaborate conf and have
 > > local_unbound run it, I got the following errors:

This is a FreeBSD issue. The local_unbound thingy is configured
just for running a local resolver/cache. If you want to run a full
blown unbound resolver which should serve also other machines on
you network, you are better off with disbaling the local_unboun and
install & run the one from the ports.

	jaao