[Unbound-users] How to config whitelist for EDNS client subnetin unbound

Andrew Strohman astrohman at edgecast.com
Tue Jan 6 02:31:25 UTC 2015

In this case, it looks like the authority of www.qq.com does respond with
ECS when it replies with the CNAME(US case).  It's only Akamai's authority
which does not.

So why is www.qq.com. in the primary cache?  It seems like it should not
be.  It does make sense that  qq.com.edgesuite.net. and a1574.b.akamai.net.
are in primary cache, but why would this effect the response for www.qq.com
.?

Thanks,

Andy