[Unbound-users] Segregating logs

unbound at fongaboo.com unbound at fongaboo.com
Fri Feb 13 17:57:11 UTC 2015

Is there any way to log each bound interface to a different log file? Or
at least have the log entries specify the interface, so that I can grep
activity from one interface or another?

  shot through the heart              ooh baby do you know what that's worth
  and you're to blame                         ooh heaven is a place on earth
  darling you give love                  they say in heaven love comes first
  a bad name                              we'll make heaven a place on earth
  ORBITAL                                                     "Halcyon Live"