how to set lower TTL for redirect data? default ttl is 3600

pujo mulyono pudjo26 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:41:26 UTC 2015

Hi Wouter,
thank you for the answer, but ...

since my list of blocked domain is hundred of thousands i need to change
the "default TTL" lower than 3600 for all redirect data
the purpose is for efficiency, if inserting TTL on every single line
local-data it will consumes huge RAM in the system.

somehow if there is a blocked domain and i remove the line from the list
and then restart unbound, the domain still blocked for 1 hour
i need to modify the default TTL to ... let say 300 or 900 secods
should I edit the source code, where, which part?

On 12/7/2015 3:20 PM, W.C.A. Wijngaards via Unbound-users wrote:

--
regards,
Pujo Mulyono