[Unbound-users] DNS64 patch for Unbound

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Jul 7 12:26:11 UTC 2014

On 01 Jul 2014, at 10:26 , Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net> wrote:

Hi,

thanks for all the comments since.

> OK, just replying to the last email;  I’ll cleanup the patch (without the regenerated files, etc.) and post it here the next hours or if that fails days, so people can review, test, integrate it.

I extracted the patch from my FreeBSD user branch and manually cleaned it up and applied it to a clean unbound SVN checkout:

https://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20140707-01-unbound-r3157-dns64.diff

I have not tested this patch, and yes, there might be further standardisation changes that might need addressing.  I would suggest to review this one and make sure it works, and given the module is not enabled by default commit it, then put additional changes on top.  It’ll also keep the various contributors separate.

My thanks go to Viagenie for this patch;  it’s been their work, not mine!

Cheers,
Bjoern

—
Bjoern A. Zeeb             "Come on. Learn, goddamn it.", WarGames, 1983