[Unbound-users] DNS64 patch for Unbound

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Tue Jul 1 10:03:49 UTC 2014

Hi Wouter,

I am just throwing another mail in support of integrating DNS64
patch into Unbound.

O.
P.S.: I am writing this from NAT64 network we have setup at CZ.NIC.
And I fully agree with Carsten that NAT64 actually help the transition
and not hinder it.

There are some apps that are still broken without legacy IP, but I am
even considering to enable this as a default setup at my home.

Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server