[Unbound-users] No Buffer Space available Unbound 1.4.21

zongo saiba zongosaiba at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:34:11 UTC 2014

Greetings to all,

I have been using unbound combined with NSD for almost two years now
with no issue.
I am still running on OS X 10.9.1 :) Last night I had an issue with
clients connections to the net being very sluggish. This is what I have
in the logs:

08/02/2014 02:13:36.495 unbound[1030]: [1030:3] notice: sendto failed:
No buffer space available

This is the first time after two years of running like a champ. I troll
the net and found only one ref to this issue