[Unbound-users] Unbound not logging

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Feb 4 12:35:51 UTC 2014

Hi Sofia,

Can you set the configuration option
chroot: ""
in unbound.conf?  By default it sets chroot and that only allows file
accesses inside the chroot directory.

Chroot is very good for security but these path issues are
frustrating.  You could locate the unbound.log file inside the chroot
path and specify its location by an absolute path and that should work
too and you then have chroot as well.