[Unbound-users] Unbound not logging

Sofía Silva Berenguer sofia at lacnic.net
Tue Feb 4 11:32:44 UTC 2014

Hi!

SELinux is disabled.

I tried touching var/log/unbound.log under the unbound install
directory /home/unbound/var/log/unbound.log) and changing the logfile
parameter to the new path and then restarted unbound and still nothing
is being logged.

The permissions of the new log file are as follows:

- -rw-rw-r-- 1 unbound unbound

I'm not using chroot. I installed Unbound in the home directory of the
user "unbound". Could chroot be preventing unbound from logging anyway?

Thank you a lot for your comments!

Kind regards,

Sofía