[Unbound-users] High number of system context switches

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Fri Apr 11 21:22:08 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 11:44:38PM +0300, Sotiris Tsimbonis wrote:

> Try commenting out the dlv-anchor-file directive.

Excuse my DNSSEC ignorance, but what's the consequence of commenting out
this directive? Will it still be OK to run a dnssec validating
nameserver, or will too much fail too validate. Or maybe lack of tld
trust anchor means DLV will just be ignored and served as non-validating
dnssec?

> We had a similar situation about a month ago, where at random times our
> unbound servers would start dropping queries.

Much appreciated. Thanks! I will try this after easter..

  -jf