[Unbound-users] I want override certain queries, but it not work

Over Dexia over at dexia.de
Thu Sep 5 10:50:35 UTC 2013

Am 05.09.2013 00:02, schrieb Johan Ihrén:
> Hi,
>
> It would perhaps be useful to explain exactly what the problem that you want to solve is and why overriding a particular record in the recursive server would achieve the purpose of solving that problem.
>
> I.e. "I want to override X" is not a problem statement, rather it is jumping into solution space without a problem statement.

There seems to be some obfuscation at work, and no wonder, since I
believe the problem statement seems to sum up to "I want to redirect
google mail access to a chinese server (but it doesn't work)".

Not that the obfuscation was anything more adept than the problem
description or the solution attempt.

j.