[Unbound-users] Getting Source IP address of DNS Request

Mani Ramasubramani srsmani at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:48:45 UTC 2013

Hi,
    I installed version 1.4.19 of unbound and enhanced the python log
examples. I would like to extract the source IP address of the DNS
requestor (the ip address on which the request came on) and apply some
filtering logic based on that ip address.

   I did not find the source ip address passed to the python scripts in
either module_qstate or query_info (or other structures).
   Could you please point me to the data structure from which I can extract
the source IP address?

   Thanks much
   Mani