[Unbound-users] Unbound stops answering after ADSL-line bounce

Paul Taylor PaulTaylor at winn-dixie.com
Wed Jan 25 13:00:55 UTC 2012

Wouter,

                Unfortunately, I've not had a chance to do further
testing.  I should be able to test this weekend.  I plan to take my
connection down for 10 minutes, then bring it back up and wait 20
minutes to see if Unbound will recover.  While doing this, should I have
a verbosity level 5 log file going?  Would a pcap file at my router
(filtered on the IP of the Unbound box) be helpful?

Thanks,
Paul