[Unbound-users] syslog-facility configurable

Leo Baltus Leo.Baltus at omroep.nl
Mon Dec 3 10:49:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

I would like to sent my unbound logging to a localX facility, however
the facility is hard-coded as the man page quite clearly states:

	'The log facility LOG_DAEMON is used'

Could you be persuaded to implement a configuration-option that allows
me to change the default behaviour?

If so could the 'identity' also be configurable to allow me to run
multiple instances and still distinguish one from
the other in my centralized logs?

--
Leo Baltus, internetbeheerder                         /\
NPO ICT Internet Services                            /NPO/\