[Unbound-users] Problem with RIPE key update yesterday

Pete Carah pete at altadena.net
Wed Sep 22 17:56:52 UTC 2010

My unbound resolver was unable to resolve RIPE reverse addresses for
most of yesterday (flagging all queries for xxx.in-addr.arpa. in ripe
zones as key expired) until I had flushed the cache several times and
finally stopped and restarted unbound.  I didn't notice this with any of
my bind instances.  I don't know if this is a unbound error, or a
problem with the way that RIPE introduced their new key (or an
interaction of both?)...

-- Pete