[Unbound-users] out of memory caching validator results

Mon May 31 06:58:05 UTC 2010

Hi Michael,

Those two errors are not fatal.  They are serious, the first that a
remote host process ended (well, maybe not very serious unless you are
on a local network), and the second that the system is out of memory.  I
cannot tell you why it is out of memory.  Enlarging the key cache (since
you do not do validation) is not the best idea, also it uses just more
memory.

Do you have additional logs?

(yes it does flush older entries from cache to make space, but the OS
tells unbound there is no more space for a new entry).