[Unbound-users] local-zone transparent behavior

Bryan Clay watermark86 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:43:30 UTC 2010

I just tried this to no effect.  I'm thinking the behavior I detailed is by
design due to a change log entry on Unbound 1.2.0.

"fixup reported problem with transparent local-zone data where queries with
different type could get nxdomain. Now queries with a different name get
resolved normally, with different type get a correct NOERROR/NODATA answer."

The MX is a different type than the A, so it gets NOERROR/NODATA...or am I
misunderstanding that entry?

-Bryan