[Unbound-users] reset unbound statistics

罗策 luoce at cnnic.cn
Mon Jul 19 02:10:26 UTC 2010

Hi Hugo,

When you type "unbound-control flush-stats", the unbound will consider it as the
command "unbound-control flush -stats", so it will do a cache flush action with
the name "-stats", no stats reset will be done and if the cache had something with
the name "-stats", they are gone.

Regards,

Vince

ÔÚÄúµÄÀ´ÐÅÖÐÔø¾­Ìáµ½:
>From: hugo hugoo <hugobxl at hotmail.com>
>To: <unbound-users at unbound.net>
>Subject: [Unbound-users] reset unbound statistics
>Date:Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:24:28 +0000
>

>Hello,
>

>Just to mention that the reset of the statistics is done via the command:
>

>"unbound-control flush_stats"
>

>When I do the wrong command "unbound-control flush-stats", no error is
indicated...and no reset is done!