[Unbound-users] IPv6 Crash

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Feb 24 16:26:26 UTC 2010

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, K Storbeck wrote:

> I've had problems with version 1.4.1 on ipv6 too. After some (within an
> hour) time, 2 of the 3 configured threads are eating up 100% cpu, and
> the gathering of statistics through the command channel are failing
> (i.e. I can connect to the port, but nothing happens).

You probably need svn commit r1953

 	- Fix for parent-child disagreement code which could have trouble
 	  when (a) ipv6 was disabled and (b) the TTL for parent and child
 	  were different.  There were two bugs, the parent-side information
 	  is fixed to no longer block lookup of child side information and
 	  the iterator is fixed to no longer attempt to get ipv6 when it is
 	  not enabled and then give up in failure.

Paul