[Unbound-users] 回复: Re: Is there any memory leak in unbound?

Thu Sep 10 14:25:53 UTC 2009

Hi Tao Ma,

The memory statistics that unbound makes can help?

It prints them into the log file (depending on verbosity
level and --enable-debug to configure) like this:
debug: cache memory msg=1620127 rrset=2964258 infra=738306 val=128832

Also the memory statistics are printed when you enable extended
statistics and do unbound-control stats, like this:
mem.cache.rrset=2980222
mem.cache.message=1633031
mem.mod.iterator=16460
mem.mod.validator=130126