[Unbound-users] Forwarding fails with DNSSEC validation

Hauke Lampe list+unboundusers at hauke-lampe.de
Tue Jun 16 09:30:30 UTC 2009

W.C.A. Wijngaards wrote:

> I have tried to reproduce, but forwarding to another server and DLV
> enabled works fine for me.  What version of unbound are you using?

Unbound 1.3.0, although I just reproduced it with svn r1660, too.

I set the forwarder with "unbound-control forward" as I plan to use it
in DHCP client hooks.

Now, with one of the resolvers at the local office, forwarding works as
expected.

With another, it fails just in the same way I experienced earlier on a
different network.

I will try and run some tests as well as send you configuration and
debug details later after work.

Hauke.