[Unbound-users] allowing cache queries but not doing recursion for "foreign" networks

Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc. woods at planix.ca
Mon Feb 16 20:37:41 UTC 2009

On 15-Feb-2009, at 6:30 PM, Ondřej Surý wrote:

> Here's the problem. You are trying to enforce your view, since it's
> your current
> problem.

No, that's not what I said.  I simply stated my views and I am looking
for simple ways that fit into the current scheme so that I can
implement my ideas for myself.  Nowhere have I ever said that everyone
else should be forced to do what I think should be done, and indeed if
you look at the concrete suggestions I've made then you'll see that
they do not prevent anyone else from continuing to do what they think
is right.

--
					Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
					<woods at planix.ca>