[Unbound-users] A few ideas and questions

Teran McKinney sega01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:17:46 UTC 2008

I actually don't have any sensitive data in my DNSSEC setup, so I am
just posting this to the mailling list directly. Now that I think
about it, perhaps the DNSSEC problems with my eleuther.net domain were
causing the timeouts that caused the VPN's resolver to experience a
long enough time out to stop resolving from it. Here is my (now
working) router's Unbound configuration:
<ftp://icadyptes.go-beyond.org/other/unbound/>. It is a bit messy, and
I don't mind moving to the traditional trust-anchor-file format
entirely. I will change the timeout for now.

My network is generally quite stable, and I doubt it is packet loss. I
could run some tests, but I haven't noticed any abnormally slow
resolves or problems of that nature.

Thanks,
Teran (sega01)