[Unbound-users] UNBOUND on Solaris 10

Fri Dec 5 21:13:37 UTC 2008

Hi Carl,

It looks like you need to mknod device specials that you need.

# ls -lL /dev/log
crw-r-----   1 root     sys       21,  5 Jun  9 14:46 /dev/log
# mknod /mychroot/dev/log c 21 5

Although the ln manual page says it can also hardlink special files, in
which case a simple hardlink ln command may also work.

on my solaris 11 system /dev/random is
crw-r--r--   1 root     sys      190,  0 Dec  5 22:08 /dev/random
mknod /mychroot/dev/random c 190 0